Your first conversation with one of our legal experts will provide you with an opportunity to ask questions and will enable us to understand more about your situation.
This initial conversation is always provided free of charge, without obligation and in complete confidence.
In most cases, it will take place over the phone, saving you a trip to our office. The legal advice you receive at this stage will be from one of our solicitors so you can feel confident about trusting it.
To get the most from our first free advice service, we recommend the following:
- Have a notepad to hand with a list of key facts that you’d like to cover - this is your opportunity to find out whether or not we can help you.
- Ask about the costs involved - we promise no hidden fees so there’ll be no unexpected surprises at a later point.
In some cases, the legal action you are planning to take might not be in your best interest or the work involved may be likely to cost more than the outcome will be worth to you.
By the end of the conversation, we will have confirmed whether or not we can help you and will provide you with a list of next steps.
We can assist you with enquiries relating to any of the following:
- Family law
- Legal advice for employees
- Discrimination at work
- Wills & tax planning
- Mental capacity & planning for later years
- Dispute resolution
- Medical negligence claims
- Personal injury claims
- Landlord services
- Buying and selling property
- Business law
We’re here to help so if you’d like to talk to us, please call 0117 929 0333.