We currently have an opportunity for a Full Time Paralegal to join our leading Private Client Team in the Bristol Office.
You will be working under the supervision and will deliver a high standard of client care, attending to enquiries and clients in the Private Client department and assisting with fee earning administration as required.
You will assist and contribute as a fee earner to the Private Client Team. The main duties of the role will include:
- Taking and converting new enquiry calls;
- Generally maintaining client contact as necessary;
- Assisting with the fee earners in running caseloads, including drafting letters and documents;
- Contributing to the business development of the Team and the Firm, including preparing website and social media copy; and
- Meeting personal fee earning and time recording targets.
The role is open to Paralegals or CILEx with a good practical understanding of Private Client matters.
The role offers autonomy, but the team will give you support to develop in the role and build on your knowledge and skills.
The objective of the role is to assist, clients as quickly as possible with proficient legal skills.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for an ambitious Paralegal looking to progress their career. Previous experience within a Private Client team is advantageous but is not essential.
You will need to be comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment dealing with matters of a sensitive nature.
You will be required to assist with new enquiries, but provide advice to clients on the best legal action available to them, but also to contribute to business development, including marketing activities. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will have a Law degree with a strong academic background and possess the following competencies:
- strong communication skills both written and oral;
- self-motivated, clear thinking and able to carry out case work accurately;
- a proactive approach with an ability to work independently;
- practical, calm & common-sense approach to problem solving; and,
- excellent computer literacy skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to our HR department email@example.com by 31st May 2018.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss the role please do not hesitate our HR department for more information.
Metcalfes actively supports the principle of Equal Opportunities in employment and is committed to ensuring that individuals are treated fairly, with respect and are valued. The sole criterion for selection or promotion in the company is the suitability of any applicant for the job.