We are looking to recruit a Full Time NQ Solicitor to support the Private Client Team in our Portishead Office.
The role will involve:
- Building and developing a caseload to sustain themselves and an assistant;
- Being competent in supervising and delegating;
- Taking on the responsibility for the administration activities associated with running a caseload;
- Being proactive by engaging in Firmwide business development; and,
- Dealing with matters independently from commencement to conclusion.
The role will primarily be working on wills and Lasting Powers of Attorneys.
Applicants must have a proven track record in business development. This role will involve building and sustaining a full time caseload. They will need to be highly numerate, organised and capable of working on their own initiative. They should also have experience of achieving and maintaining chargeable hours and fee income targets.
We are seeking an NQ solicitor, qualified CILEx or experienced Executive who has working knowledge of wills, Powers of Attorney, tax planning, probate, trust creation, trust administration work.