BRAIN TUMOUR AWARENESS MONTH AT METCALFES SOLICITORS.
Please visit our specialist medical negligence website to make a potential claim and for more information.
At Metcalfes we provide a dedicated medical negligence team headed by a member of the Law Society's specialist Clinical Negligence Panel with a team of specialist lawyers.
We are members of the Law Society's specialist Clinical Negligence Panel, assuring you of our approved, specialised experience, with the legal and medical knowledge which is vital to these claims. We hold a Clinical Negligence Franchise from the Legal Services Commission.
We cover all areas of clinical and medical negligence including cerebral palsy and erbs palsy birth injury claims, surgical error, anaesthetic awareness, GP negligence, cosmetic surgery gone wrong, misdiagnosis, healthcare public law, public and private inquiries and inquests.
Recovering sums of money can never fully compensate for the grave harm some suffered, but bringing these cases to light will increase patient awareness, obtain an apology where possible and continue to ensure improvements in medical standards and treatment.
Whatever the cause of your injury, we have the commitment, experience, resources and expertise to get the result you want - and to make the process of pursuing medical negligence compensation claims as easy as possible for you.
We have acted for clients successfully in the following areas against NHS Trusts, GPs, Pharmacists and Private Hospitals:
- Anaesthetic cases
- Amputation Claims
- Cerebral palsy and Erb's palsy
- Child Brain Injury Cases to include delay in diagnosis of Meningitis
- Cosmetic Surgery Claims
- Defective products
- Delay in diagnosis/mismanagement of all types of cancer
- Delay in diagnosis of conditions including appendicitis
- Drug Claims - Prescription, Administration and Dispensing
- Fatal Accidents
- Hospital Acquired Infections - MRSA, MSSA and C. Diff
- Negligently performed surgery
- Nursing and Care Home Claims
- Ophthalmic and Laser Eye Surgery claims
- Orthopaedic injuries including failure to diagnose fractures
- Pregnancy and Maternal Injury Claims
- Wrongful birth claims to include failed vasectomy and sterilisation